ECOPERLA SEDIMENTOWERMECHANICAL WATER FILTERS
- Sand 100% 100%
- Precipitated iron 100% 100%
- Rust particles 100% 100%
- Turbidity and other pollutants 100% 100%
- Made of durable and solid materials
- Low operating cost of this kind of water filter
- Manual control valve is easy in operating
- Efficient filter bed with long service life
- It does not require cartridges or frequent regeneration
- Easy cleaning of the filter bed after turning the control valve
- Regeneration only with water, reverse flow
- Removes even very high levels of pollution and turbidity
- Filtration accuracy at the level of 25 microns
Ecoperla Sedimentower is equipped in manual control valve that controls flow. This allows to specify the frequency of filter bed rinsing which is strictly connected with the amount of suspension in the water.
Manual control valve is a perfect solution for boiler rooms and basements (where the water filter is located) where the temperature is lower than 2°C. Low temperature does not have any bad influence on the mechanical parts in the control valve.
The lack of automation positively influence the total cost of the system. Due to this fact Ecoperla Sedimentower can compete in price with pipe water filters which require regular cartridge change.
Universal fittings and description of work modes on the top part of the control valve make the process of installation and operating much easier.
- Size S – 25 liters of resin
- Size M – 35 liters of resin
- Size L – 40 liters of resin
System’s description in a nutshell in other words everything that You need to know before purchasing the water filter Ecoperla Sedimentower.